[Dynagroove] Gravity Review

TheLovelyMissV at aol.com TheLovelyMissV at aol.com
Sun Feb 29 06:33:36 PST 2004

Saturday night was very memorable....

I arrived at Gravity when Becky and everyone were setting up....heard the
beginning of Alex D's set and it definitely got that party started RIGHT!
...left for a bit to go promote at a couple of other gatherings.   I got back just
in time to hear the last bit of Eric Davenport's set.  Although he played a few
records that I didn't really like, I was for the most part happy with his
mixing.  Then came Johnny Fiasco and he tore up the dance floor!!  By this time
the place was bumpin' and PACKED beyond belief.  At first I thought to myself,
"wow, they needed a slightly bigger venue", but then I realized that there was
not another crowd that I'd rather be stuck in the middle of.  I ran into a
lot of people that I hadn't seen in years and also met a lot of new friends.  It
was by far the best vibe of any party that I have been to in a long time
(emphasis on "a long time").  After Johnny, Ben went on (Mr Annand) and he kept
the tunes flowin'.  I could not help but stay til the end.
Thank you Becky and Lucas for a party that was very memorable (once again).
Mad props and respect to you both!!
~V~