[Dynagroove] Spundae, Saturday January 10th - Talla 2XLC

Brandon Brawner brandonspundaela at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:04:21 PST 2004

Hello All~

I hope you all had a fun & safe New Year Celebration.. If you went to Day
One at Spundae New Years Day, I know you had a blast, cause I did.  It was
packed, and Ferry Corstens 5 hour set, was nothing short of phenomenal.  As
the New Year begins, Spundae will keep it coming.  Join us this Saturday for
Talla!  Please e-mail me the names of you and your party before Friday
evening to be pput on the guestlist.  It's comp./discount/line pass ...
first come first serve basis.   You can also forward this e-mail to anyone
else interested and have them e-mail brandonspundaela at hotmail.com.  Please
create a beautiful day for yourself!

;) Brandon
310-497-6522

saturday, January 10th
Talla 2XLC
Grant Plant
Brett King

Funky Houseroom:
Oliver Twist & Friends

You can check out some of Talla's music out on www.Talla.de
Here are some tracks I found for your listening pleasure (you may need to
copy and paste) :

No Signs of Life(Anthem) - Talla 2XLC:
http://www.prekie.worldonline.co.uk/audio/Talla%202xlc%20-%20No%20Signs%20Of%20Life.mp3

Connected (Talla 2XLC remix): http://www.dotvinyl.com/asf/driz3001r_2.asf

Innocence: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr/?C=EWTALL4R&S=A

Spring:  http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr/?C=ZEIT155R&S=B

Coming later this month:

saturday, January 17th
Mark Lewis
Q-Burns Abstract Message
Rebecca Sin

saturday, January 24th
Max Graham
Tim Lawson
John Wander

saturday, January 31st
John Creamer and Stephan K
Cody Lee
Jeffery Allen

TALLA 2XLC BIOGRAPHY

Talla 2XLC is credited for being one of the pioneers of the global Techno
scene. From being the founding father of the legendary Technoclub @ Dorian
Gray (est. 1984), to becoming the most loved Trance DJ in Germany, Talla has
received global recognition for his unique brand of powerful and epic Techno
Trance. With performances world wide, further capturing the emotions of his
massive fan base across all continents and residencies all over Germany,
Space (Ibiza), Shadow Lounge (Miami), Gatecrasher (UK), and many more. Talla
has become the flagship to lead the world further into uncharted territories
of this epidemic we call Trance.

This is the story so far: In the early 80's, Talla began his DJ career with
the sounds of Kraftwerk, YMO, and Depeche Mode in Frankfurt. His first
projects like Moskawa TV were far ahead of their time and started the
legendary sound of Frankfurt. Songs like "Technotalk" or "Generator 7" were
powered across Europe and also stormed into the American Billboard charts.
Even in Chicago, where Technohouse was created, the "Moskawa TV" tracks were
played at the time in clubs and events.

Talla founded the "TECHNOCLUB" established in 1984, located in the legendary
Dorian Gray (R.I.P) @ the Frankfurt Airport. Technoclub is one of the most
influential electronic music clubs in the world, responsible for placing
many different styles of Techno and Trance on the worldwide map of music. In
the early days, Technoclub played host to many of today's most talented
figures of Dance music including Carl Cox, Sven Vath, Laurent Garnier, PVD
and others.

Talla placed djing aside from 1992-1995 to give his undivided attention to
setting up the record company 'Music Research' , home to labels such as
Tetsuo, Technoclub, Suck Me Plasma, Chaos, Bonzai and many more. In 1995,
Talla 2XLC returned to the dj scene, and started his climb back up to his
previous status.

Since 1996 he has released tracks such as "Eternal Mystery" , "Love's Coming
Down", "Is any body out there?", "To Nowhere", "World in my eyes" ÉÉ and
many more.

In 1997 Talla started the @Technoclub' compilation series together with Sony
Music. The cd's have been released with such dj's as Toucher, Tom Wax, Mario
Debellis, DJ Hooligan, Resistance D aka Pascal FEOS, Moguai, Pulsedriver,
JamX & Deleon. The compilations have been an enormous success due to their
consistency in providing the best and most solid Trance and Techno anthems
mixed by Germany's top talents. For many of the compilations, a track was
produced in collaboration of both artists. Tracks like "Together (Talla Vs.
Taucher)" and "Talla 2xcl calls Moguai" stormed European charts and became
international club anthems.

Today Talla 2XLC belongs to the elite group of dj's in Germany that few
artists can claim to belong to. He is one of the best selling artists in the
country, attending all the major clubs and raves including: Love Parade,
Lovestern Galaktika, Nature One, The HRXXXL Club, Reaktor, Airport and so
forth.

Talla's International following is also on a constant rise as he performs
all over the world and pays regular visits to world class venues. Space
(Ibiza), Worlds most famous club Gatecrasher (Sheffield), Slinky (UK), Pacha
(Televiv, Israel), Shadow Lounge (Miami), Glow (Washington), Websterhall
(NY) and many more.

Talla is a true believer of our worldwide movement, someone with clarity of
vision and passion for his trade-take a look at the "world through his eyes"
and see what the future has in store.