[Dynagroove] Extra Special Free Thinkin month!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Jan 6 10:46:04 PST 2004

Hey all We have a great month lined up for you.  Free thinkin should be
rocking and a bopping this whole month.

For those of you who have heard me play sometime in the last 4 months has
most definately heard me dropping the "Mr. Dobolenus" track all over the
place.  I have also been playing this jammin disco track called "Your not
from chicago."  Both of these tracks are slamin!  And the producer Thomas
sahs will be playing at free thinkin this friday.

Also for those who like chalant music we have Merrick Brown.  This guy is
a bog name in the midwest and this will be his first LA apearance.  This
is some new talent alert YO!  And some free thinkin cherries being
popped!!  *wink*

Free Thinkin
Free Unlike Saddam

Every !@#$@%# Friday!!!

DJs:

Merrick Brown    (Chalant Music/ Austin)
Thomas Sahs      (Crack N Speed, Midas, Select, Icon, Aesoteric)

Patio by - Mixxing Pieces - Techno and broken beat for smart people

1652 N Cherokee
Just south of holywood blvd
21+ 9 Pm to 2 AM

Next week:  Alayna's B-day jam!!!!  Zack Hill - Soul - Cade