[Dynagroove] GOOD LIFE moves to new venue

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:48:56 PST 2004

Hey all,

Quick update on this Tuesday party.  The owners of Les Deux Cafe are fighting
in court over ownership rights, causing the court to take the venue into
receivership and shutting it down while the claims are being either resolved or
determined in court.  So we had to bid a temporary farewell to that sweet sweet
venue, until they re-open and then we'll see what happens.

Now the good news:  We've come to an agreement with a new slammin'
replacement venue in Los Feliz, by the name of TANGIER which has always been a favorite
of mine.   Their first available night was Wednesday, January 21, 2004, so we
took it, to fulfill our obligations to the DJs that we booked for the now
cancelled Jan. 13th GL.  This will be a one time only Wednesday night Good Life.
We don't intend at all to compete in the future with either headinghome or
Transistor Lounge, both excellent and recommended nights on Wednesdays.  So
please, no trippin'.  =)

After that we'll revert back to every other Tuesday, beginning with Feb.
10th, 2004.  As usual, I'll post a couple of reminders with more details about the
venue, the talent, the kitchen etc....as the party dates approach.  Thanks
for listening y'all.  I'm sure I'll see some of you soon.  Maybe at Free
Thinkin' for some Sah...hmmm????

best,

Imad.