[Dynagroove] for those interested in tech-house...

Ben Annand mrannand at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:24:25 PST 2004

I have a new bi-weekly residency at the Muse in Pasadena, there was a trial
run in December and now it's on for January...  Come check it out this Weds
night, it's only $3 cover and there's a great sound system...

13th Floor at the Muse
54 E. Colorado Blvd, Old Pasadena
Hours: 10pm-1:30am
Mr. Annand (Moontribe/Tropical) 11:00-12:15
Brad (Moontribe) 12:15-1:30
21 and over, $3 cover all night

Those interested in the more techy sounds should come check this out...

- Ben