[Dynagroove] Way Off topic... but snowboarding!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Wed Jan 7 11:04:27 PST 2004

Hey all I am heading up to mammoth this weekend and have room for two
people.  I am leaving friday at around 5 in the afternoon.. Planning on
riding all day saturday and most the day on sunday.  I am staying at the
roadway inn and it has a jacuzzi!  It will basically cost you $30 a
night...  I have room for two...  Hopefully you won't mind sharring a bed.
Email me if your interested.  It is this weekend.

Cade