[Dynagroove] Future House This Sunday!!!!!!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Mon Jan 12 11:20:15 PST 2004

No School on monday?!  Do you know where your going to be?  I know where I
am going to be.. BTW from what I understand this will be using the
upstairs of the grand avenue not the dark basement!!!   I am stoked
becauuse I love the 2nd room in this place.  I also think we have a
stellar lineup.

They will also be handing out FREE DIZ CDs for the first $50 people to
pay!  This is the "Live @ Dynagroove 08.09.03" CD.

If you don't want to grooveticket your ticket.. then get on the $10 list
by emailing Dynagroove at futurehouse.net

F U T U R E H O U S E
WINTER SESSIONS 04

SUNDAY JANUARY 18, 2004