[Dynagroove] Naked Music's AQUANOTE - TONIGHT!! FOCUS

Mind Box Media info at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Jan 13 14:03:23 PST 2004

Print this out and bring it before 10:30 to get in for $5

Hey Guys

We are so excited to have NAKED MUSIC's very own AQUANOTE playing @
focus this Tuesday (January 13th). And since you guys are all so loyal
we are getting everybody on the email list in for only $5 before 10:30.

Print this out and show up before 10:30 and you get in for $5!

Aquanote's Bio:
San Fran's Gabriel Rene has crafted a unique style of ultra-sexy rhythms
and aquatic sounds as Aquanote. Working with a variety of Bay Area
vocalists, Gabe's already unleashed two Naked stormers: - the emotional
"True Love" and the soul-drenched "Only." Gabe's been making music for
years and his much-anticipated debut LP for Naked will follow in the
vein of his singles. That means brilliant musicianship, sultry sounds
and some powerful vocals.

The opening set will be done by focus' very own DOUG JORDAN.

Focus is 18+ with a Full Bar for 21+. We have tons of free parking,
courteous staff & security, large hardwood dance floor, outdoor patio
and a beautiful atmosphere. We are located right by John Wayne airport
in the heart of Orange County. Going strong every Tuesday night and we
are all about House Music.

Focus is Located @ TAPAS
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach
405 Exit Macarthur & Turn Southbound On Macarthur
Make a Right on Corinthian (After Staples / Jamba Juice Center before
First Bank) Make an immediate left on Martingale and TAPAS is on the
right hand side. (Look for all the Cars)

See you guys this Tuesday @ FOCUS!!

-Josh

LEVEL IS COMING. January 22nd Dj Colette will be at level. Level will
happen every Thursday night and will have some great deep house music
every Thursday night. Level has 3 levels. An upstairs chill out area
with couches & a fireplace, a middle bar area for drinks and a couple
pool tables & a downstairs basement where we will be laying down some
house beats.

Level will be 21+ and we will send out free invitations to everybody on
the email list in approximately one week. So keep an eye out. We will
also be located in central orange county (Tustin) so it's close to
everybody.

P.S. If you want to help us out, FWD this email to some of your friends
and tell a couple friends about our little spot on Tuesdays.

NEXT WEEK - DOUG JORDAN 3 HOUR SET (Wobs opening set)