[Dynagroove] Free Thinking Friday the 16th!!!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Wed Jan 14 10:41:58 PST 2004

30 Spankings!  This is your excuse to spank a nice firm ass this friday...
Alayna is turning 30!!  And trust me she has an ass worth spanking!  Just
think 30 wacks!  damn thats hot!

Free Thinkin!
Free Like all boobies should be
Alayna turns 30 and the bodyrockdjs make a comeback

DJs:

Bodyrockdjs
Zack Hill
Cade

patio by:  DJ Duke!!  Ok so I am a moron.. I thought it was chris but it
is actually DJ duke...  He tears it on the patio...

1652 N Cherokee
Just south of holywood blvd
21+ 9 Pm to 2 AM

Next week: Pat Nice / J-rod and Lamont Moerhaus - you DJs out there need
to speak up about Pate Nice and J-Rod!!!  These guys are making hot traxx!