[Dynagroove] who remembers Melodic 1999?

amanda m. dtek29 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 13:42:30 PST 2004

I'd love to know who on this list was at Melodic in 1999 (i believe)...anyone???

I had just moved to LA in August 98 and kept hearing about the Melodic parties...I finally went in 1999, Mark Farina played a 6 hour set and it was the first time I felt at home in L.A. I ended up seeing everyone I had already met in the scene and I still remember everything about that night...

It was at a venue that was soon after shut down...it was one big room in Hollywood.

And we got Free J-Dub/Heather TAPES at the door...old school!!!!

Please, please, please...can we do it again???

Melodic is the kind of party that will actually bring me out again ;)

*~Michelle~* <djmichelle at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I recently ran into Alvaro and we discussed him doing another Melodic. I told him about the dynagroove list and how people truly loved the old Melodic events (but he didn't believe me!!)
So if anyone and everyone can please send me an email (which I will forward to him) discussing ideas, thoughts, memories of past Melodics and future Melodics PLEASE :)

Thankyou kindly,
Much love and music,
Michelle