[Dynagroove] rsvp 4 julius papp

Sneaky*Pete pn236 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 11:55:52 PST 2004

all i gotta say iz: zack hill turned that mother out. it's been ages since i've heard him. UNDERRATED.
transmission ended

releasela at msn.com wrote:
hello everyone,
if youd like to come to my discoteca tonight,
please RSVP by 8 pm for $10 vs. $15 after 11.
early arrival suggested by 11 to avoid lines.

hope to see ya there.
-sue

BALANCE saturdays @ king king

1/17... JULIUS PAPP
along with the b-day boy KEMAL

1/24... ROY DAVIS, JR. & DOC LINK

1/31... special event. no rsvp.
OM & Utensil records presents...
KASKADE, RITHMA & LANCE DESARDI

info. www.suedredproductions.com

P.S. free thinking was a blast last night!
house heads I don't get to see much or havent
seen in years & double fisted w/ coronas.. good times!
its so hard to get all those heads together in one house
anymore and im so glad I was there to be apart of it.
this year just keeps gettin' better n better. thanks guys!

View the Archives:
http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/dynagroove/

"...but when i crawl into your arms, everything comes tumblin' down"
www.new-garage.net
---->Main Room
------>Peter Natividad
Coming Soon: The Concussion Session