[Dynagroove] Free passes for level w/ DJ COLETTE @ focus this tuesday w/ DOUG JORDAN

Mind Box Media info at mindboxmedia.com
Mon Jan 19 14:13:37 PST 2004

Hey everybody,

I'm sure you've all heard of level coming up this Thursday, and if you
haven't well check out www.mindboxmedia.com/level for pictures of the
venue and more info. Our grand opening is this Thursday and we have DJ
COLETTE for the first night. Level is going to be an amazing party w/
two different areas of music (upstairs and downstairs). Colette will be
playing in the basement and good news, it's air conditioned! This place
is small too, so get there early to make sure you get in. If you've been
to focus before you know how well our TUESDAY goes off, just think of
the same thing in a SMALLER place on a THURSDAY... with Colette. So get
there early.

On the first night of level we have an amazing talent lineup for level.
*The Basement*
DJ Colette (Champion Sound, Chicago)
Doug Jordan (Focus)
Wobs (Focus)
*The Upstairs*
Ryan Lopez
Leo Romo
Jeremy

Drink Specials until 10:30 - $2 Coronas, $3 Cosmos, $5 Long Islands

Every Thursday Night Starting January 22nd
21 and Over w/ ID

Level is located @ "Bid Andy's"
14131 Red Hill Ave, Tustin, CA 92780

Come out to Focus this Tuesday and ask for your free pass to level and
you get an absolutely FREE pass to level (Good the whole night, not one
of those before 10:30 things).

Focus Info:

Doug Jordan is spinning a 3 HOUR SET this Tuesday @ focus, so make sure
you don't miss that, Doug will be playing the headlining spot for once
and playing a long set so everybody has a chance to get down to Doug's
tracks. Wobs will also be doing the opening set @ focus Tuesday, and
Wobs has been tearing it up on the local scene @ Detroit & The Bamboo
Terrace, we are proud to have him as a FOCUS & LEVEL resident.

Focus is 18+ with a Full Bar for 21+. We have tons of free parking,
courteous staff & security, large hardwood dance floor, outdoor patio
and a beautiful atmosphere. We are located right by John Wayne airport
in the heart of Orange County. Going strong every Tuesday night and we
are all about House Music.

Focus is Located @ TAPAS
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach
405 Exit Macarthur & Turn Southbound On Macarthur
Make a Right on Corinthian (After Staples / Jamba Juice Center before
First Bank) Make an immediate left on Martingale and TAPAS is on the
right hand side. (Look for all the Cars)

See you guys this Tuesday @ FOCUS!!

-Josh