[Dynagroove] Spam #3 - DErrick carter and ME!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Jan 20 12:14:14 PST 2004

Can I tell you guys how excited Derrick Carter is to get to play with a
world renown DJ such as myself?  It is not very often that derrick gets to
grace the same DJ booth that I play.  I know he is probably going through
all his records to make this night extra special since I am playing.  You
know he is bragging to all his friends and emailing all his mailing lists
to let everyone know.

DERRICK CARTER IS PLAYING WITH CADE!!!!!!!!!

Fidelty's 1 Year Anniversary
Wednesday Feburary 11th

DJs

Derrick Carter        (Some Dude from chicago)
Cade                  (Some monkey from LA)

Ivar
6356 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028 United States

9 PM tp 2:00 AM