[Dynagroove] Weekend Update

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Jan 20 16:51:57 PST 2004

Ok this is like the 8th person that said "You guys that say house is
dead...."  only one person said house is dead on the thread.  I said house
was on a decline but as time/trends pass it will be on ann incline again.
No problems and no worries.  Things are not how the used to be..  they
never will be.. they are only how we make tobe.

Cade