[Dynagroove] what? TROPICAL?! what what?! i need some MORE, i need some MORE.

amanda m. dtek29 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 22:00:58 PST 2004

Hey Kiddies,

Well I didn't see much about Tropical on this here lovely list so I'll
go ahead an give it a whirl.

In a word, inspirational. In another word, dope.

Or in other words, I had an absolute fucking blast rocking out to Mark
E. Quark's set.

I arrived rather late after some much needed down-time and Quark was
tearing it up, DEEP, HARD and NASTY.

Needless to say, I hit the dancefloor immediately upon arrival. Massive
trainspotting ensued, along with good conversation, dirty dirty dancing
and overall fun times. I could go on about the magical vibe, thick
late-night crowd of dancers, the old-school heads and Quark's precious
ability to transport you to another world but I won't.

Just know that underground house is fucking alive & kicking in 2004 and
Saturday night proves that it's here to STAY. It really doesn't get much
better than a kick-ass Tropical.  It leaves me feeling all warm & fuzzy
and shit.  Damn. Muchas gracias to all the Tropical crew and heads. So
when's the next one?  Ben, let a girl know cuz I NEED SOME MORE!!

If anyone else was there, gimme some backup on this...heads better
recognize.  Ok I'm in a funny mood, but seriously.

much love,

amanda "i need some more" m.

ps:  ben, can i snag a copy of the pics on took w/ your camera pretty
please? with oranges on top? = )