[Dynagroove] Like a big magical house jukebox!! It's SOLID GOLD

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Wed Jan 21 12:39:46 PST 2004

Ok so this weekend, a few people came up and asked me to play some tracks
for them... I got requests for Shakedown - At Night, Nightcrawlers, Robin S
- Show Me Love, even Pharrel - Frontin' (hahaha, she was like 45 years old
too!)

Anyway, the point i'm trying to make here is there's one place you can go to
hear ALL of these fabulous requests, as if they were all coming out of a big
magical house jukebox!! :) Where is this enchanted land you ask?? I'll tell
you:

SOLID GOLD!! (3 Years Strong)

Happening Saturday March 6th 2004 (WMC weekend, in beautiful sunny southern
california! Wear a bathing suit if you'd like, we wont stare!)
Nothing but HOUSE MUSIC HITS all night long (just like Lionel was singin'
about..)

2 guys playing all the jams that make you jump, scream, whistle, and shout

Zack Hill (VinylTribe, $5 Dollah Funk$, jumps around alot when he's playing
to a crowd with a vibe)
Cade (Dynagroove, FreeThinking, used to have a mohawk, doesn't eat hot dogs)

$5 before 11pm. No warm up djs, no warm up music. We start with the hits
from the get go.
10pm until 4am. Plenty of time to get all worked up in a sweat from dancing
for 6 hours non stop

call (323) 878-2386 for directions, info, song requests, etc...