[Dynagroove] Re: dynagroove Digest, Vol 8, Issue 24

Alex Quintero y_tu_quien_eres at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 18:51:35 PST 2004

There were several knifings, a grip of fights, mad nordic track circles and even (let us see who remembers) a car explosion.  I remember the fights afterwards in the parking lot.  I remember frying balls and all of a sudden seeing a car swallowed by flames and thinking to myself "DAMN!!!  This is good fry!!!"  Damn...the old days...HA!!!

Don Luco