[Dynagroove] Can we please cut the 'dome' post some slack?

G'na L. gruvebebe at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:47:32 PST 2004

I agree with Jason. OKAY TRUE STORY: I understand where you're coming from
Jason. Do you remember me?....."Gina" (growing out of candy stage at that
time) decides to date a rave Dj, Danny Cosmo, goes to Masterdome sporting
her new phunked up records T-shirt, dances to Jason Splats "Speed Garage",
bumps the decks by accident as hes playing one of his own "phunked up"
tracks! Well, I can remember that clear as hell cuz it was EMBARRESING! lol
anyways, I have evolved since then, bought some decks and started to learn
to spin records myself and moved into a deeper intimate house vibe, went
from passing out flyers, to now throwing my OWN events! That my friends is a
serious evolution of a candyass kid all thanks to the GOOD OLE' MASTERDOME !
;) Now stop dissin it cuz YOU WENT so it couldnt have been so bad back then.
Its like Vanilla Ice, you know u liked his music at pne time and moved that
ass to "ICE ICE BABY", but will you admit it now??? NO!
 ~G'na L.
www.91westevents.com

Now insert cheap self promo here:

Saturday, February 28th, 2004

"RESPECT YO' MAMA"
Hosted by G'na L. (91 West)

Soul Providers:

10pm-11pm ROBERT JOUSE (For Those Who Know...)

11pm-12am ALBERT DIAZ (The Underground Beat)

12am-1:30am JACK MONFORTE (Soul Planet Recordings/Jazz Ensemble)

1:30am-3am WAYNE LYONS (Soul Planet Sessions/DYMK)

3am-4:30am SIR THOMAS (Luvv Tapp/ULE)

4:30am-6am CRAIG BOYD (Cream USA/Soul Heaven-LA/Logic)

~~ONLY $7 ALL NIGHT LONG, 5 BUCKS WITH GUESTLIST~~

Taking place @ a 'new-never-before used' LOFT
Hollywood/ LA Area
Dim/Intimate Atmosphere
Cozy Lounge/Chill Areas
Plenty of Room to 'Let The Music Set You Free'

18 and Over, 10pm-6am

Location & Directions TBA on Day of Event***
***Info (310) 281-3351 |  www.91westevents.com
GUESTLIST EMAIL: gruvebebe at hotmail.com or info at 91westevents.com