[Dynagroove] Free B3 CD's at Swank every week

Request at Liquid Lounge Request at LiquidLoungeNightClub.com
Thu Jan 22 14:58:25 PST 2004

Starting on Feb 11th @ Swank in Huntington Beach..Liquid Lounge 7887
Center ave..
B3 will be giving out 10 free cd's to some lucky guests of the
night.These cd's will be sets from all of our past parties..We will be
busting out a new cd every other week...And we have a recording of just
about every set at every party we have done(from good n fruite to How
Sweet it is)...Mark Farina-, D.C, Doc, Sneak, Gene, Dan, Frankie bones,
Basement jaxx, Craig Richards...etc etc.......
For Doc martin @ Swank feb 11th..I'll be making the Cd from Doc's set
from Jujubeats at Santa's Village(circa 1998) .
If anybody has suggestions of past sets that they really liked at the
time.., please suggest and in the near future..I'll make them
available...
Peace out and hope to see you all soon..
Brett

Brett Ballou
Liquid Lounge
7887 Center Ave