[Dynagroove] San Francisco 1/23-1/25

Rythmik rythmik at rythmik.net
Thu Jan 22 17:17:38 PST 2004

Actually I have to disagree on this one. I had the pleasure of talking w/ Jeno several times in SF, and I must say he is one cool kat. Not only does he have more knowledge of house music than most, but he has been a staple in the SF scene for years. I mean what would SF be w/o the Wicked crew in its history? I know he charges wayyyy less than alot of bigger names too, and for the amazing mixes i have heard from him many times, he is way worth the price. I give props to Jeno and the Wicked crew anyday. To each their own.

Jay Stevens (dj rythmik)
www.rythmik.net
www.vinyldj.com