[Dynagroove] Hello all of YOU and PLEASE come to the Scramble!

Alayna Aiken alaynaa74 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 08:52:14 PST 2004

Hello all of you!

This is Alayna... I want to say a BIG Thank you to all of you who made it out to my Birthday last week with Cade, Zack, and BODYROCK Dj's! I had such a good time! It was the best birthday I have had in a very long time!!! OK!... Now then, this Saturday! Cade and Luis and The Bodyrock guys are scrambling to get another great time to happen again this weekend! PLEASE come out tomorrow night and party with us again. I would really like you all to make it out again. I hope all of you who missed it last Friday will come too. Take care, and have a great weekend!

See you soon...

Much LOVE,

Alayna

look at this another late notice shindig.  18+ this saturday.

**************************
Hey all since NOTHING is going on this Saturday we are throwing a word of mouth
party together.. All are welcome please feel free to forward this to anyone you
know would like to go! The bodyrockdjs killed it at free thinkin last week so if
you missed theme here is your chance...

Who all is gonna come!

can i get a "here here?????"

Free Thinkin & BodyrockDJs bring you:
'The Scramble' (Because we are scrambling to get it together)
This saturday the 24th of January!

DJs

Bodyrockdjs on 2x4   (Basement Bump)
Louis FS      (Mixxing Pieces)