[Dynagroove] sat Feb 14th in long beach 'Amor'.. looking for DJs??

Splaticus at aol.com Splaticus at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 18:30:42 PST 2004

Greetings Dynagroovers!

My friends from Casa De Amor & I are putting an event (our 2nd) together at a
club in Long Beach.
The date for 'Amor' is: Sat Feb 14th -Valentines day! And on a saturday..

We are putting the finishing touches on the event this weekend.

We may be in the market for a semi- known DJ or 2 that:
a) spins the funky/ deep house jammies.

b) Has a bit of a draw, especially in the south LA/OC/SD area.. Eddie and
Myself should know of you.
We want to work with new DJs that can pull some of their peeps, to add to our
local crowd.

c) Would be willing to work with us on price (its a $10 event, with ladies in
free for awhile .. not a big payoff in the wallet but it will be a LOT of
fun! The floor was pretty packed the whole time, with people Dancing!)

We did 'Sabor' at this club a couple weeks ago, and it was packed! over 200+
people..A receptive crowd showed.

We would prefer not to double book anyone.

Let me know whats up, thanks!

Jason Dey aka J.Splat
www.phunkeduprecords.com
phone (562) 437-9884 | fax (425) 696-2891