[Dynagroove] RSVP Now for DJ Santo's Birthday Jam featuring BEANFIELD+

Dave Sanford daves at transistorlounge.com
Mon Jan 26 14:56:41 PST 2004

TRANSISTOR LOUNGE - www.transistorlounge.com

If you can not see this eMail, copy and paste the following link:
www.transistorlounge.com/newsletter/2004/

Hey Folks,

This Wednesday its my birthday, so I hope you will come down and spend
an amazing evening with us featuring a special guest appearance by
Compost recording artist Beanfield and a great martini drink special
courtesy of our friends at Nacional. If you are unfamiliar with
Beanfield, you may find it enticing to know that Michael from Beanfield
contributed to last year's fab Truby Trio album "Elevator Music."

It's gonna be a great night and because we love you, you can still get
in FREE until 11:30pm with your RSVP.

THIS WEDNESDAY JANUARY 28, 2004
DJ Santo's Birthday Jam! Amazing Martini drink specials all night!

Special Guests DJs:
BEANFIELD (Compost Records, Germany)
TONY WATSON (Mekanic)
CHRIS HALL (PAPA BYRD)

and residents
DJ SANTO and MATTHEW SEMANCIK

Spinning Broken Beat * Downtempo * Afro-Latin * House

@ Nacional 1645 N. Wilcox in Hollywood
10pm-2am, 21/over, Full Bar

FREE before 11:30pm with RSVP and only $5 after. Without RSVP, cover is
$10 all night.
RSVP to djsanto at transistorlounge.com

Info: www.transistorlounge.com

About Beanfield - Jan Krause & Michael Mettke
Jan Krause (Beanfield / Poets Of Rhythm / Syrup, Compost Records)
Jan Krause, ex-apprentice of Jürgen Koppers (Godfather with Giorgio
Moroder, both responsible of the Munich Disco Sound, and producer of
Donna Summer a.m.o.), is a sound-engineer and doubles as bass player of
the world¹s most famous rare groove band Poets Of Rhythm and Syrup. As
Beanfield he´s arranged, produced and mixed several albums and
12inches´ for Compost including Four Ears, Knowtoryus, DJ Linus,
Kristo, the first A Forest Mighty Black singles, Taran, Moodorama, and
many more as well as several remixes for Kruder&Dorfmeister, MC Solaar,
Sofa Surfers just to mention a few. With "Seek" Beanfield return with a
great third album in March 2004. An album where the digital kisses the
analogue.

Michael Mettke (Beanfield / Syrup, Compost Records)
The young talented keyboard and guitar player had his first studio job
ever on the track "Galicia", the first Trüby Trio 12". From this time
on he became the secret weapon of the trio. Michael Mettke appeared
playing keyboards on the latest Trüby Trio and Fauna Flash albums and
has been involved in the Syrup project. Most importantly he´s in
Beanfield now, substitute for Tobias Meggle who decided to leave
Beanfield this year. They´ll come up with a great third album in March
2004, “Seek". An album where the digital kisses the analogue.

COMING SOON:
02.04 Damon Bell and Chris Haycock (Jhramatic Soundsystem)
02.11 Steve Raskin (Thunderball, Fort Knox Five, ESL)
02.18 Karminsky Experience (UK, ESL) + Soulphonic Soundsystem
02.25 DJ Yellow (Yellow Productions, France)
03.03 Closed for private event.

SPECIAL EVENT
03.17 Seiji (Bugz in the Attic) / Domu (Compost)