[Dynagroove] B3's Swank Grand Opening Feb 11th-Doc Martin in O.C

Request at Liquid Lounge Request at LiquidLoungeNightClub.com
Tue Jan 27 17:50:03 PST 2004

It seems like a lot of house clubs are starting up this year…So, here’s
a little reminder about something special by B3 productions…..
B3 is proud to announce the return of Swank @ the Liquid Lounge in
Huntington Beach….
Our special guest on February 11th is
Doc Martin(Jujubeats, Sublevel L.A) 3+ hour set
Brett Ballou (B3, Swank)
Special announcement=FREE CD GIVEAWAYS…….
B3 will be giving out about 10-15 free cd’s each and every week we are
open……
CD#1…….DOC MARTIN  @ Jujubeats in Santa’s Village ……August 1998…..
(Doc played from 5am-8am and it was a very sweet set where he dropped
“Everybody loves the sunshine” in front of a fun-loving crowd(over 6000
people)  at 7:30am…….This was the first time all of us had ever heard
the track and for me it was one of the most memorable moments of all
time…….If you would like to re-live that moment….Get to the club early
and see if we can hook you up with one of the cd’s…..
I’m going to hit up Doc and see if we can sell the cd’s for $5 so
everybody can have one too…..Stay tuned for that…..
CD#2- Mark Farina @ How Sweet it is 1999……..3 ½ hour set…..Crazy!!!!
Cover charge is free before 9pm, $5 before 10:00 and more after….
Email for guest list and reduced cover….brettb at liquidloungenightclub.com

***Swank is every other Wednesday starting Feb 11th….***
Next date-February 25th-
Garth (wicked Crew, S.F)

March 11th-
Special guest to be announced

March 25th-
Lawnchair Generals (t.b.c)

Email me back if you have any questions….
Take care,
Brett Ballou

BrettB at LiquidLoungeNightclub.com