[Dynagroove] Free Thinkin Friday January 30th

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Jan 27 14:40:30 PST 2004

We are popping two Free Thinkin cherries this friday.  Come check out our
international talent.  These two come highlty recomended by Jonene and
Thomas Sahs.  Let's see what the land of OZ has to offer.

Free Thinkin
Admision Is Free Like The Virus's You Get

DJs

Andrew Burge       (Break Even Crew, Sydney Australia)
Jilbert            (Break Even Crew, Sydney Australia)

Patio by :  (My and your favorite!) Little Chris  (wax wreckords)  I love
it when chris playes the patio!!!!

Located at Boardner's
1652 N Cherokee Ave
Just south of hollywood BLVD