[Dynagroove] If You Want Your Socks Rocked Off........(tonight)

A-ron aaron at groovetickets.com
Wed Jan 28 14:57:29 PST 2004

SO, the sensible old marm in me was thinking, "Aaron (A-ron), you shouldn't go to Heading Home tonight.  You have a test tomorrow that you haven't studied for.  You need to pass this class to graduate.  You missed your chance to see Lance when you decided to watch Bio-Dome instead of going to that party on Saturday, stupid.  Deal with it."

BUT, then I came to my senses.....and stopped talking to myself......and realized that tonight a musical tornado is going to hit the house again and I haven't been to OZ in a while. It's a very nice place.

See you there!

with bells (and probably a black t-shirt) on,

A-ron

p.s. and im going to study after work until it's time to go.

--
***********************
Aaron Ike Joseph Monty
aaron at groovetickets.com