[Dynagroove] Atomic Mike, Rebecca Sin and Jim Carson tomorrow!

summer nguyen redfortent at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:42:17 PST 2004

Thank you for joining us at Arena last week with Infected Mushroom. We
regret to inform you that Lisa Loud will be postponed to a later date.
Bring Jan. 29th flyer and join the fun for $10 at the IVAR this
thursday with Djs Atomic Mike, Rebecca Sin, and Jim Carson. There will be
giveaways from our sponsors Drunknmunky, Ben Ryan, and many others at
midnight. See u there!