[Dynagroove] WAX Party this Sat. 1/131 w/ DANNY KRIVIT!

Chris P chris at waxrecords.com
Fri Jan 30 11:40:05 PST 2004

Last reminder...see everyone tomorrow night!

WAX, the Party Sat. January 31st!
-The return of DANNY KRIVIT!

DJ¹s
DANNY KRIVIT (Body & Soul, NYC)
LITTLE CHRIS
JUAN NUNEZ

WAX, The Party
Saturday Nights
9pm-4am, 21/over
$20 at the door
***LIMITED $15 advance tickets AVAILABLE NOW at waxrecords.com/events***

Located @ THE LARCHMONT
5657 Melrose Ave (Between Gower and Vine) in Hollywood

Please call 323/993-3392 for more information or
www.waxrecords.com - eMail: wax at waxrecords.com

WAX 2003/2004 SCHEDULE

Sat. January 31st, 2004 ­ DANNY KRIVIT returns for another WAX Session of
deep house, vocals, techno, and classics.  We have loved both of his sets at
the party, look forward to having him back again at the WAX night!  New WAX
Party bi-monthly resident!

February 2004 ­ No WAX Event Scheduled

Sat. March 13, 2004 ­ KENJI TAKIMI (Crue-L Records, Japan) Touring in
support of his new mix CD, Kenji Takimi Stops by WAX for his first
appearance.  The man behind the Crue-L record label, a WAX Top Seller, not
to be missed!

Sat. March 20th, 2004 ­ KERRI CHANDLER (King Street, NYC)

* Due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be hosting
H-Foundation on February 7th.  Furthermore we will not be hosting any events
in February, but will return in March.  Our dates in March are March 13th &
20th...see everyone in the Spring time!!!

For more info, please check out website
http://www.waxrecords.com/events