[Dynagroove] Dynagroove 5 Year Anniversary!!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Jan 30 15:37:52 PST 2004

Thats right!  5 years!!!   5 Fucking Years!!!  Dynagroove will have it's 5
year anniversary on march 20th 2004!!!!  this is what looks like the line
up will be:

Dynagroove
Saturday March 20 2004!
5 Year Anniversary!

Talent:

Live Performance By:
Prztz & Gongoloid   (Zoo Records, D.Edge/Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

DJs:
Diz                 (Chicago)
Jamie Thinnes       (Orange County)
Renalto             (Zoo Records, D.Edge/Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

I am really excited about this event guys.. 5 years.. I will try my best
to do a discount rate for those that arrive early.  The live performance
will be sick.. these guys really bang!!!