[Dynagroove] Open Mind Radio presents Johnny Fiasco this Sunday!!

OpenMindedEvents at aol.com OpenMindedEvents at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 23:23:12 PST 2004

This Sunday   on Open Mind Radio

featuring a special interview and mix with the one and only JOHNNY FIASCO!

we did this interview last time he was in town, and since he will be
returning this month we thought it would be a good time to air it.

so isn't it about time you tune in??

here's the info...

OPEN MIND RADIO

Hosts:   Theory & Frog One   (Open Minds Collective / Supreme Frequency)

Musical Style:   (JAZZ, Downtempo, quality HipHop, Deep House, Funk, Soul,
Latin, Experimental, Drum N Bass, and whatever else floats our boat!)

Airtime:   Sunday Evenings   7pm – 10pm
Supreme Frequency:   87.9FM
Range:   (All of Hollywood, parts of Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley)
Webcast:  www.StreetsRadio.com

Open Mind Radio means exactly what it is named, music for open minds. This
show strives to stray away from the usual commercial radio norm as well as the
usual electronic norm. This is not just a program where we broadcast dj sets,
this is an exciting and interesting program to listen to. With musical
selections provided by one of LA’s top upcoming eclectic dj’s
“Theory”, along with
the upcoming emcee and musician “Frog One” (Freedom Rules Over Government,
recently had his track “Blah Blah” featured on the Tony Hawk Underground
video
game), this radio program has strong potential to compete on a professional
level. Yes it is still recorded in the bedroom but the Open Minds are here to
show you that a radio program does not need to have program directors telling
the
deejays what to play and specific guidelines that make average commercial
radio formulated & BORING! This program not only features sets from some of
the
best established & upcoming dj’s & producers in the eclectic electronic
music
game, but will as well feature interviews with these artists which will let
you
get to know them on a more personal level. The Open Minds are on a supreme
frequency and are about to take over, so if you’re down with quality music
mixed
with a little personality and antics, then your one click away from tuning
into Open Mind Radio!

And don't forget, Open Mind Radio wants you!   …To send us your music, as we
are always interested in supporting the quality underground because the
underground is what supports us!

Contact>>
Attn: Open Mind Radio
5659 Donna Ave suite #55
Tarzana, CA   91356
Email: OpenMindedEvents at aol.com
Message line: 213.243.0101
Theory & Frog One bios and demos available upon request.
website (under construction)   -   www.geocities.com/openmindradio