[Dynagroove] Pass out flyers and get a free African elephant.

Aaron Aaron at groovetickets.com
Fri May 7 13:15:13 PDT 2004

....delivered directly to your door.  (hollywood area only)

</joke>

So, we need some people who want to go to a couple specific spots/nights to
pass out flyers.  In return you and a friend can get into some events
GrooveTickets.com.  If you are interested, please write back so we can work
something out.  One of the spots is in Hollywood so if you are in Hollywood
also it would be pretty easy.

FreeThinking is in Hollywood.  You should go to FreeThinking.  You should also
check out the crazy afterhours at Denise's.  That is free too. Woo.

take care,

Aaron