[Dynagroove] Green Sector Closing Sale.. 75% OFF!!

AbstraktJazz at aol.com AbstraktJazz at aol.com
Tue May 18 19:13:15 PDT 2004

 Please forward to your DJ friends & music appreciators >>>

Green Sector Records

 "We're Over It" Sale

 We're closing our doors forever so come get some super cheap vinyl before we
drop it at Amoeba.   Green Sector is now focusing purely on throwing parties,
playing music, and dancing naked in the woods : ^ }  Look below for info
about our weekly shindig on Wednesday nights in Venice and our upcoming 5th
annual
4th of July Party. . .

 7 Days Only - Now thru May 26th

 ALL VINYL 75%OFF,   AND CD'S...

 TONS of HOUSE, PROGRESSIVE, TECH HOUSE,
 BREAKS, DRUM N BASS, TRANCE, TECHNO, ELECTRO,
 DOWNTEMPO, EXPERIMENTAL. . . ON SALE. . .

 All Used House 12"s   are   $1 each   !!!

Everything else is on sale too. . .Guys and Girls skate and snowboard
clothing, skateboards, shoes, sunglasses, watches etc.  .  .

GREEN SECTOR (San Fernando Valley)
19641 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, Ca, 91356
818-705-7669

Direcs:
101 North
Exit Tampa - Left
Ventura Blvd. - Right
2 blocks up on right side (between shirley & corbin)

Sale Hours:
Mon-Sat: 11am - 8pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm

Farewell and remember to support your local existing records stores!