[Dynagroove] dynagroove in sand diego

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Sep 3 10:11:57 PDT 2004

this shit will rock!  The venue is dope, the sound system is dope, the
music is dope.  If you are comming from LA I suggest you get there early
because capacity is limited.  Also there will be no info line nor will
there be directions posted.  That is how sure we are to hit capacity.
This party is for those who are in the know!

Saturday September 18th
Dynagroove moves south!

DJs

Diz              (Igloo, Classic, Music For Freaks)
Jamie Thinnes    (Seasons, Dynagroove, Dish)
Cade             (Free Thinkin, Dynagroove)
Lamont Moerhaus  (UST, BattleMonkey)

Stay tuned for more info!!