[Dynagroove] <~dontFILTER~>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Aaron at groovetickets.com
Mon Sep 6 04:50:15 PDT 2004

A MESSAGE "FROM" MARK FARINA:

"help is on the way!"

A MESSAGE FROM THE VILLAGE SLUT:

Mark Farina at AD tonight was incredible! With a double ble ble
bleahahahahahahaah.  I feel cleansed. Much much props to everyone involved in
this party!  I danced my pantyhose off. I stayed in the same general spot for
about three hours.....groovin.....(all day long, hehe)  Keeping me THRIVING on
was an arsenal of  hot tracks, but in particular there was a rap about
"cashing the check."  LOOKOUT!!!!!!!  Mark Farina had everyone's booty (that
you could see from the front) in some sort of vivid orgy up in the club.  It
was packed, but so many people were dancing and smiling and the music was so
ON IT and HOT that it was nothing but fun and a coke with a cherry in
it........for me at least!  There was even a homie in a wheel chair!!!!!  Mark
Farina ended it RIGHT with some disco. Perfect!  Did you know the word "disco"
means "to learn" in the Latin language?  I did not until I drank some Snapple
and looked under the cap.

A lot of people like to talk shit about BIG DJs and BIG events, gatherings,
COMMERCIAL MUSIC.......  This weekend, through the process of raving, I
remembered that I can still dance like a motherfucka to some trance....and
some jungle...and damn some hardcore is hard not to shake to!  I even got to
hear some :"Kennedy"  Still a treat to me!  Nocturnal Wonderland was a great
time, with friends.  The fucking house ended at 12, so we found ourselves in a
face to face duel with Paul Oakenfold.  Um...uh.......no comment. (I tranced
out.) As long as you have a feeling in your soul....and a little in your
hips...the more the merrier and the bigger the better!...?....  The only
annoying part of Nocturnal Wonderland was that the house area had a grass
"dancefloor."  Earth Dance is September 18/19.  Let's cash the check!

A MESSAGE FROM SARA:

Did watch this years VMAs?  Did you notice how they kept showing shots of
Bruce Willis seated next to Puff Daddy, like they were homies?  Did you find
that weird at all?  I did. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

who farted on the dancefloor,

your friend aaron

p.s.  i love you peter pan lady!  and you too, "naughty punky brewster"! Would
you like to come over some time for cake?

p.s.s. On October 27, all the LA freaks need to try to get to the Avalon.
THEY ARE HAVING A "PARTY MONSTER" EVENT THERE!!!  Complete with real life
clubkids and starkids themselves!!!!  And it's near Holloween so you can be
freaky and blame it on the HOLLOWDAY!  KEOKI, MOUNT SIMS, DIRTY SANCHEZ, JAMES
ST. JAMES!!!!  Look for this flyer, a collector's item it will be!

p.s.s.t.  Bring it on bitch, I'll do it in heels just to make it fair!