[Dynagroove] Happy Laborday!...weekend review

TheLovelyMissV at aol.com TheLovelyMissV at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 13:41:06 PDT 2004

Yes, Happy Labor Day to everyone!

I had a blast with a lot of you this weekend...

I picked up Diony in Camarillo and headed out to Free Thinking to start up my Labor day weekend.  I had a wondeful time there as usual.  Then we set off to a little intimate afterhours at my friend Jeff's...played some records and stayed up til the wee hours of the morning.  I then got about an hour of sleep and headed out to the Park to hear some tunes at Bodyrock in the Park (my favorite party of the summer!).  I had fun hangin out with my girls (Diony, Alayna, Julie, Amber, Crista...you all rock!), as well as all my other fun lovin peeps.  I stayed until the end and then we went to Jordan & Ben's place for some more drunken debauchery.  Jordan, Ben, and Kelly: thanks for being the hosts with the most!!  You guys had the perfect Labor Day party!  Thank you!!  ...love you all!  Almost forgot...thank you Ben Annand for letting us drop by in the early hours of the morning (you're a damn good cook too).
Now I am heading out to Venice to finish off my Labor Day with the solubrious ocean air and therapeutic sounds of drums...I think it will be a perfect way to end the weekend.
Thank you everyone who helped make my weekend so very special!

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BOAT THIS SATURDAY!!!  (I can't wait!!!!)

~V~