[Dynagroove] Dj Colette @ Focus This Tuesday Night

Mind Box Media info at mindboxmedia.com
Sat Sep 11 00:26:41 PDT 2004

HEADS UP

Dj Colette this Tuesday @ Focus
w/ Residents Wobs & Nonfiction

Focus Info:
Doors Open @ 9:30.
Focus is 18+ with a Full Bar for 21+.We have tons of free parking,
courteous staff & security, large hardwood dance floor, outdoor patio
and a beautiful atmosphere. We are located right by John Wayne airport
in the heart of Orange County. Going strong every Tuesday night.

Focus is Located @ TAPAS
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, 92660

Directions:
405 Exit Macarthur & Turn Southbound On Macarthur
Make a Right on Corinthian (After Staples / Jamba Juice)
Make an immediate left on Martingale and TAPAS is on the right hand
side. (Look for all the Cars)
Click here for map quest directions

Thank you!
www.mindboxmedia.com/focus