[Dynagroove] Thanks from Tropical!

beckstar beckstar at distantbeat.com
Mon Sep 13 09:55:00 PDT 2004

my word what an incredible evening that was...aside from the tables skippin
up on the top deck during dazy's set, it was a majorly fun time.

manoj was the surprise of the evening. very uppity dancin tunes to get the
night underway...miss dazy and her beautiful self and smoothed out
tunes...mr. doc martin down below makin' the crowd hype. enough energy down
there to chug that vessel clear to china and back...

and i found my jacket!

really got a good thing goin.

AHOY!