[Dynagroove] TROPICAL 6-Year Boat - Only $20 if you act now!

Ben Annand mrannand at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 05:38:04 PDT 2004

Hello again,

On Saturday, October 16, 2004, Tropical takes to the water one last time
this year in celebration of our 6 Year Anniversary in Los Angeles.  It's
been an incredible journey from October 7, 1998 to present, and we have an
incredible night planned to celebrate it!

Tickets will be just $20 if purchased by this Sunday, September 26.

For complete info and ticket purchase please visit:

http://www.tropical-house.com/101604/101604.htm

This will be the last Tropical Boat Party until Spring so don't miss the
boat!

Here's to 6 Years!

Tropical