[Dynagroove] The Mother of All NYE Primers: GOOD LIFE -Eve B4 NYE Party -...

joplin at vinyltribe.com joplin at vinyltribe.com
Wed Jan 5 11:23:35 PST 2005

I know this is late but I just wanted to say thank you to Imad for last
Thursday!! It was an incredible night.. Havent had that much fun in
awhile.. lots of new faces around it seemed like, too..

And Ben you are AWESOME!    You are one of LA's finest and we all know it!
Always a pleausre to work with you.

And of course Cade you are always rockin.. Definitely kept the dancefloor
nice and alive..

Thanks again Imad!  Cant wait till next time!

Joplin