[Dynagroove] Theory & Jordan @ Greenhouse, Tuesday Jan. 11th!!

Tim Jeffers starcham007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 14:19:57 PST 2005

Thanks to all of you who braved the rain to attend the
Greenhouse Premier last night!  We had a great time
and hope to see all of you again this coming Tuesday
night, January 11th.  The surprise was the 8-10pm
Happy Hour w/dj Dminja being a great success as we
kicked back to $2 drafts and took in some excellent
downtempo before kicking in the house music.  Great
job Dminja!
Here's the details for Tuesday, January 11th:

GREENHOUSE@ THE MUSE, OLD TOWN PASADENA PRESENTS:

SPECIAL GUESTS:
                 THEORY & JORDAN (UNITING SOULS, OPEN
MINDS)
                 11:OOPM-1AM+

RESIDENT (LIVE JAZZ,LA) DJ'S:
                 SIGH
                 LEE DUBSTON
                 9:45-11:OOPM

LATE NIGHT HAPPY HOUR W/ DJ DMINJA:
                (DOWNTEMPO, ACID JAZZ, ELECTRO)
                8-10PM FEATURING:
                $2 DRAFTS (ALL NIGHT LONG)
                $3 CORONAS
                $3 WELL DRINKS

21 AND OVER W/ID- NO DRESS CODE!! $2 AFTER 10PM.
LOCATED AT THE MUSE, PASADENA
ON COLORADO BLVD. BETWEEN FAIR OAKS & RAYMOND AVE.

We've pushed the line-up forward to end around 1am to
make it easier for all of you who have to wake up
bright and early Wednesday morning for work.  But if
the party's still hopping, we'll keep it going as long
as it takes.

For directions and venue info contact 626-793-0608

For booking, club info, and list email
starcham007 at yahoo.com

See you all there!
peace,