[Dynagroove] Tuesday night.. come out, drink cheap, and have a good fuckin time!

OpenMindedEvents at aol.com OpenMindedEvents at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 02:57:45 PST 2005

ok, I know it's on a tuesday, I know it might be raining, but, who really
cares?? Well some of you may, but I don't, and a few people I know don't
either..
  So come on out, have a few drinks, smoke a spliff on the patio, and enjoy
some quality house music with the Uniting Souls...    whaaaaat!

GREENHOUSE @ THE MUSE, OLD TOWN PASADENA PRESENTS:

SPECIAL GUESTS ((on a bangin sound system)):
                 THEORY & JORDAN (UNITING SOULS:: los angeles)
                 11:OOPM- till ??

8-10PM FEATURING:
$2 DRAFTS (ALL NIGHT LONG)
$3 CORONAS
$3 WELL DRINKS

21 AND OVER W/ID- NO DRESS CODE!! $2 AFTER 10PM.
LOCATED AT THE MUSE, PASADENA
ON COLORADO BLVD. BETWEEN FAIR OAKS & RAYMOND AVE.

For directions and venue info contact 626-793-0608

For booking, club info, and list email
starcham007 at yahoo.com

>From 210 fwy exit Fair Oaks Ave. South
(go south)
Go Left@ Colorado Blvd.
On the right side before Raymond Ave.

>From 110 fwy
take until it ends at Arroyo Parkway,
(go straight)
Go left@ Colorado Blvd.
The Muse is on your left just past Raymond Ave.

>From 134 exit Colorado Blvd.
(Go straight)
On your right between Fair Oaks & Raymond Ave.