[Dynagroove] Venue Availability Update: URGENT!

benjamin llamas dreamcraftmusic at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 12:54:51 PST 2005

Wow, I sent out the email and within a short time,
I've been seeing a lot of responses.  Way to much from
people I don't know on a personal level!

At this time I would like to give props to all the
heads who quickly responded to the generous offer my
friend has bestowed onto me.  Your business minded
character should while I was constructing interview's
w/ possilbe candidates.

I would like to say that the venue is unavailable due
to confirming bookings all throughout the coming
weeks.

For all of those who I've been talking to Via Cell
Phone (it'll be wise for us ALL to come together and
repersent something pure as a F.A.M.I.L.Y.) I will be
contacting you shortly w/ available dates.  Thow, all
of you who I've been talking to have never found the
interest in the past to work w/ me, I find it odd for
I to come and find interest in you....What come's
around goes around!

Like I said, I will be calling the people I've been
talking to & confirm available dates. I know it will
work if we all come together!

B.