[Dynagroove] ATTN DJ'S.. GROOVE RIDERS IN THE 818 NOW HAS A HUGE HOUSE SELECTION!!

AbstraktJazz at aol.com AbstraktJazz at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 01:56:57 PST 2005

that's right.. ever since Green Sector closed I've been craving for a local
outlet of good quality deep funky house vinyl, and now I am excited to announce
that I will be ordering the house / downtempo records for Groove Riders in
Sherman Oaks.

This place needed a serious re adjustment of their house section so the first
thing I did was mark down TONS of the older backstock records! (5.99 and
below)

then I purchased TONS of HOT NEW VINYL!!!   (and some quality backtock vinyl
from your favorite labels from the past few months, styles ranging from across
the board...   deep, jazzy, chuggin, filtered, vocal, techy, disco, etc...)

so DON'T SLEEP!    Today we have a shipment of records from artists & labels
such as Toka Project, Joeski, Inland Knights, Trevor Loveys, Slum Science,
Morgan Page, Desardi, Mario Fabriani, Joey Youngman, John Larner Slater Hogan,
Troydon, Joshua, White Collar Criminals, Lawnchair Generals, Aroma, Lowdown,
Drop, Soulfuric, Classic, Music For Freaks, DIY, DNH, FreeRange

...and this is just the beginning!

DJ'S and VINYL ENTHUSIASTS,    I will be handling your special orders as
well, so if you don't know me, come introduce yourself or drop me an email and
I'll add you to my database where I will mail you out weekly lists of what were
getting in!

email -   OpenMindRadio at aol.com   with any questions and to get on this elite
and personal list of vinyl updates!

Don't feel bad about all the record store closures folks..
LA's underground is about to bounce back!

Groove Riders
14566 Ventura Blvd   (next to Tillys)
Sherman Oaks, CA
818.981.3366

open daily   noon - 9pm

Theory

Open Minds / Uniting Souls --> Los Angeles
Supreme Frequency / Modern Groove Assembly --> Worldwide

Groove Riders house / downtempo buyer (Sherman Oaks, CA)

contact >>
818.398.4061 (mobile)
AIM: AbstraktJazz at aol.com

Tracks / Bio --> www.myspace.com/theory