[Dynagroove] Headinghome 2/19/05 w/Jay Tripwire, Lillyanne & Hawkeye!!! Acid House & House!!!

hawkeye .... leonard at futurehouse.net
Thu Jan 20 20:18:46 PST 2005

Thanks to everyone who came down to our last party.
The night was great! It was filled with some great jams by Lillyanne
and our friend Mark E Quark who brought down some goodies from SD.
We also were able to donate a considerable amount to the tsunami
victims yay!!!

on Saturday, February 19th 2005
HEADINGHOME
HOUSE & ACID HOUSE with
LILLYANNE (HHR)
+ Guest: JAY TRIPWIRE

OPENING SET BY: HAWKEYE (HHR)

$10 ALL NIGHT;  $5 w/Reservation
email names to RSVP at futurehouse.net
http://www.headinghome.net

Headinghome
9:00pm-2:00am @ M Bar 1253 Vine St Los Angeles, CA 90038
corner of Vine & Fountain inside the shopping center

Check out the photos from the last events
http://www.djlillyanne.com/hh1.8.05picts/index.htm
http://www.headinghome.net/closing2004/index.htm

calendar of events

2/05/05 Loft Party In Long Beach Lillyanne (4hr set), Ryan Craig along
with live musicians, Hawkeye. 9pm-4am
2/19/05 Headinghome Lillyanne + Guest opening by Hawkeye @ M Bar
3/05/05 Headinghome Lillyanne + Guest @ M Bar
3/26/05 Headinghome Lillyanne + Guest John Tejada doing a one time Live
Acid house PA!! @ M Bar
5/29/05 Futurehouse 9th Year Anniversary!!

The victims of the tsunami still need our help, here is a list of aid
groups accepting donations for victims:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/quake.aidsites/index.html