[Dynagroove] My dishes were even dirtier after Galen,Justin M and Sammy D were thru with them....

Rylan White rylan at clearsoundsystems.com
Fri Jul 1 12:02:04 PDT 2005

it was my first time too, couldnt have picked a better night to go, saw
aaron, met gretchen, shared crazy stories with ami, had a great time. loved
the intimate venue, the loud and clear audio, and all the great djing (wow
they actually rocked some solid groove tracks, i dont hear that much around
here)
boz mentioned next month's lineup and it sounds like i might have to make
another trip to costa mesa! thanks for a good time boz!
see you all tonight at free thinking! mes and jt, damn gotta love the so cal
house scene, so spoiled..

Rylan White
http://clearsoundsystems.com
http://soulscreen.net