[Dynagroove] [aug.13]dietrich s. vs tony rohr, aquavee, zach rieken, more @ INTERFACE 12.0

djaxed up djaxme at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 13:31:59 PDT 2005

word....he been a regular at the droid parties for a few years now. finally gave me an updated demo of some jacky tech house and minimal so i had to find him a spot among the droid gigs.

woot

aaron at tohzt.com wrote:
HELL YEAH. We haven't heard from Mr. Z Reiken in a hot minute. I will be
in Toronto this weekend....DAMN!

_A