[Dynagroove] DISTANT BEACH PARTY DOUBLESHOT...two weekends in aug

Becky Dodson beckstar at distantbeat.com
Sat Jul 2 18:09:30 PDT 2005

oh goodness.

so we're at that time of year again...warm days, full sun, and kick ass tunes
by the sea brought to you by the folks at distant beat...

for those of you who have had a chance to rock out w/ us at the beach...you
know how much fun this can be...for those of you who haven't made the trek
(about an hour north of los angeles) now have two chances in august to see
what it's really about...

saturday august 6

come see DJ BUCK (leaf recordings) play to the waves while you sip a co' co
one and enjoy the plethora of delicious barbecue action that goes
down...joining buck will be our own LUCAS and VANYO of forcefield
sound...another dj will be added shortly.

saturday august 20

the much overdue arrival of SUNSHINE JONES (dubtribe)...last year sunshine
attempted to drive down from sf, only to be wrangled in severe holiday
traffic...this year we have taken any precaution necessary to make sure he
will be coaxing the sun down in his deep and soulful way...perhaps even a few
live PA surprises...

the rest of that line up is TBA, but be sure becky is working on magic.

as always, there will be a grill present...we bring plates and utensils,
napkins and water...becky also makes her famous jungle juice in a giant VAT
for all to enjoy (donations always appreciated)...feel free to byob (just
gotta cup it, love that ventura county beach drinking law) and also bring
whatever you would like to grill up...

these parties are the epitomy of summer madness and we do hope you will make
it out.

more info as the days approach.

cruel summer indeed...

we're too excited.