[Dynagroove] TimeWriter Event August 13th 2005 (An Event NOT to be Missed)

Michael Vidales fastfido at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 11:59:58 PDT 2005

Michael Vidales <fastfido at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Saturday August 13Th 2005 from noon til midnight,FastFido productions
presents,
TimeWriter A New Beginning.

This night is for you House Music lovers,a chapter in your life
Titled"House Music", The love we have for this beautiful music is true.It
captures our mind,body,& SOUL.Coming together for an event of this music
becomes a beautiful evening, August 13th is going to be a night we will
All REMEMBER with an awesome sound system,from both Joe's of GRAVY. You
have experienced their sound before;Now it's time to move life up two
notches for A New Beginning with TimeWriter.This TRULY will be a part of
YOUR life along with ALL our happy souls together in one room to show
our love for this beautiful music.Now, it's time to buckle your seat belt
and go for a ride with TimeWriter into the first chapter,You are a part
of this.There will be an outgoing message on my cell day of,Capacity is
100.This will be held in a private gated community in hacienda heights
just off the 60 freeway, as soon we meet cap.the out going message will
state that to stop the flow.I have had five live band party's t
here in
the past and have had NO problems with the community or the law what
so ever thus know my limits.$5.00 entry includes All the burgers you can
eat,Fruit bar, and one free drink of your choice.21 to drink 18 to
enter.Park in designated areas,obey all signs,we want this to last.Early
arrival is suggested to ensure entry.Post Script,Glow sticks will be past
out to early arrivals.Cell,714-657-4084,any questions leave a
message.Again thank you for showing me.Michael

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THE MUSIC IN YOUR SOUL D.J.'s Phil"D"Phunk,Joey Bickle,Joe Rodriguez,James Sound,Neil Goodman,Cade,And a couple Surprises.