[Dynagroove] Focus tonight

jose at aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Tue Jul 5 12:34:50 PDT 2005

Focus tonight-celebrating Josh Billing's birthday (playing midnight to
close)

w/ Lil brandon and NF setting the mood early on...

next week...

M3!!!! (green gorilla lounge, SF)- my boy Manny has been making some
serious noise recently, playing more and more in Southern Cali...this
is for a reason- he's dope!

If you're down with that SF steelo (ie. Nikola Baytala, Galen, Justin
Martin, Sammy D) and you like it dirty, then this will be your cup o
tea...

This is M3's ONLY appearance in So Cal for July, so do not miss out!
If you haven't seen him play come out and peep game, if you already
have, then I know we'll be seeing you ;)

 >>>Who's excited about Weapons of Mass Construction?  I haven't been
camping in a long minute so this should be the shit.  House music under
the stars- it doesn't get any better than that...

Sat August 13th...VILLAGE... 24 hour forest party

stage 1 (house)
Sammy D
Ben Annand
Ben of BodyRock