[Dynagroove] weekend reviews????

Sheikdabooty at aol.com Sheikdabooty at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 18:51:42 PDT 2005

not to be rude, but you're always talkin this friendship underground
stuff...what a true gathering is supposed to be etc..etc...you know people have
different perspectives. what feels tru to you may not be to others...sorry..but  i
feel like i should have an inferiority complex when i read your postings,
because i have no clue what you're talking about...and i've been to  sublevel,
freethinking, bodyrock parties, good life, tropical and even focus  once and
some parties were great, others not so...but damm if i know what this  'true
gathering' is all about...does that mean the gathering i was at  was not true,
real or authentic? i don;t get it.  please  explain.

s.

In a message dated 7/5/2005 5:13:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,